Suffolk respects and values the privacy of visitors to our website. This policy describes how Suffolk handles and protects your personal information.
Information We Collect
Suffolk may collect the following types of personal information about our site visitors:
- Business title and contact information
How We Use Your Personal Information
Suffolk may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Management of business operations and administration of client relationships.
- To inform you of marketing and promotional activities.
- Improving the functionality, security and usability of Suffolk’s website.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Suffolk will only share your personal information as necessary with:
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and joint venture partners;
- Service providers that facilitate the administration of our website.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- If required to do so by law or legal process;
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- To establish or defend our legal rights;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property;
- In connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business, assets or stock.
Third Party Websites
Do Not Track Signals
We do not respond to do not track signals.